Sunday Best

As I've said before, trying to get a picture of Bellamy all dressed and ready for church is like trying to pull teeth!  She used to sit in the corner of the couch or the chair and just laugh and smile at whatever I would say.  Now, not so much...
I'm lucky to even get something that looks halfway happy and normal...
Yeah, it's blurry, but at this stage of the game, you take what you can get.  And you're happy with it!  After church she seemed to do a little bit posing with Drew, even giving him kisses!
How sweet is that?!?!  What a little stinker-pot!

After she got up from her nap, we thought we'd start some potty training and see how that worked.  She was very excited about her big-girl-panties!
Unfortunately the excitement didn't last and by the end of the day we had "thrown away" three pairs of panties!  She'll get it one day.  Right?  Please say I'm right!  But until then, we will continue to buy her "purple monkey diapers"!

No comments:

Post a Comment