The other morning when we got Bellamy up I could tell she was a little bit more sluggish then usual. I mean really, at 5:20 in the morning, how perky can you be?! So I knew that on the way to Tallahassee that she would more then likely fall asleep. She tried to fight it! She kept talking, clicking her tongue, fussing, and whatever else she could think to do to keep her awake. But it didn't work! When we pulled up to the light at Capital Circle/Mahan, she was asleep. So I snapped Drew a quick little picture!
Later that afternoon when we got home, she fell into her usual routine...eat dinner and then playtime. Only this time, playtime consisted of her new favorite thing...CLIMBING. My worst nightmare! Her new thing is to climb on top of the little stand that the TV sits on. It's right at her level, so she figures that she can do it. And she does! And when she gets up there, she just lays down and does some kind of pose, probably because she KNOWS she shouldn't be up there!
Hopefully this is only a stage and she'll grow out of it...SOON! But in the meantime, I'm going to watch her like a hawk!
No comments:
Post a Comment