Bath Time Fun

Every since we started bathing Bellamy in the regular tub, as opposed to her baby tub, all she wants to do is play with the cups.  Not because cups are fun, or they have bright colors, but she likes them because then she has unlimited access to her bath water.  Yep, you guessed it, she likes to DRINK her bath water!  I've tried explaining to her that bath water is yucky, but you can imagine how well that goes over with a 1 year old!  So the other night I went rummaging for something to take her mind off the cups.  After digging for a few minutes I found a bath book!  It was heaven sent!


She loves books so she loved it!  She sat there and flipped through all the pages just like she was reading it!  It was so adorable that I just had to snap some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment