Last Friday I was sick, so I called the doctor, they called me in some medicine and I headed home! When we got home, Bellamy decided she wanted a nap, because she had been swimming all day, so I put her down and tried to rest myself. When she got up, it was nice and pretty outside, so I decided I'd take her out to play.
Once we got outside she was in heaven! She loves to run around in the dirt, go see the puppies next door, and just to be soaking up some sunshine! We started out playing in the sand. I caught this super quick picture of her and loved it! Good thing I've figured out how to take several pictures in a matter of seconds!
After I snapped this little picture, she immediately ran over to see the fire hydrant. I don't know why but she is fascinated with this thing! She will always run over there, wave to it, blow it kisses, show it whatever it is she has picked up...I guess that's her friend! How precious!
Next up on our journey, we headed to the back yard so that we could water the plants. When we got back there we noticed that one of our peppers was now big enough to harvest. So we did just that! And once we cut it off, Bellamy immediately wanted to hold it. As you can imagine at her age, everything still goes to the mouth. It was no different here! Once she got it in her had she chomped down...and seemed to enjoy it!
Needless to say that after she took a few bites, she was ready to go! We headed back out to the road for more time in the sand. We walked all the way down the dirt road, back to the house, then back down again. Once she got down there the second time, she just wanted to stay! We could not get her to come home for anything! So Drew decided to run back and get the car and load her up that way! She had a blast "driving"! She really thought she was the stuff!
Later we headed back inside and she wasn't too happy. But it was time for bed, so in we went! This little girl LOVES being outside and we love that! She is such a little mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment