Shortly after this we got her ready to go for a dip...a skinny dip! Normally I would have put her in a diaper, but since I haven't bought the swimmer diapers yet, I'm not wasting my good diapers on this. Plus they get so full and it's just gross! Anyway, so outside we went!
She had so much fun playing in her new little pool! No matter how cold the water was or how hot it gets outside, she just loves the good ol' outdoors! I love these next little pictures! It really shows how much she enjoyed her little present!
After a while though, she got bored with the pool and decided she wanted to go play elsewhere!
I know she is going to KILL me one day for this picture, but who can resist a cute, little baby booty?! Not me! When she got finished running around we all headed inside for some rest and relaxation...and snacks too, don't forget the snacks!
No comments:
Post a Comment