Ryan's Dance Recital

This past Saturday we were super busy!  Our day started off by heading up to Tallahassee to watch Ryan in her end-of-the-year dance recital.  She was so cute and did such an awesome job!  Here is a quick shot of the little star!
Prior to all this though, we had to watch the show.  At about the ninth performance I noticed Bellamy felt super wet, so I was going to quickly go change her.  As I was almost out the door, Meris tells me that Ryan is next!  So we hang out in the back and watch her cute little dance!  When she was finished I headed out to change B and by the time we got finished, I knew she wasn't going to go back in there and sit down.  So I just opted to keep her out in the hall.  She had a blast just running around!

She crawled up and down, and up and down, and up and down (you get it!) the stairs so many times that I lost count!  I kept trying to get a cute picture of her, but she was too busy running around.  This was about as good as it got!


Terah even tried to get a picture of her and hers didn't turn out either! 
Oh well!  We had fun and at least I was able to get something to document her first dance recital!  Here's to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment