Sunday Best

OK, so I'm a tad bit behind on my blog, but I'm trying to catch up!  This is her weekly "Sunday Best" from a week ago, so just bear with me!  Here are the first few pictures I was able to get.  As she gets bigger, it gets harder to get a good shot of her!  I try everything from singing songs, to doing my "juggling" music, to just making silly noises.  Most of the time something will get her attention, but today, not so much..
After some hard work, I finally got this one...not a smile, but it'll do!
When I let her down to play, she went right to the pillows I had stacked up on the floor and immediately plopped down.  This couldn't be a good sign...she's tired before church even started!!  And to top it all off, she just woke up!  Oh boy, what was going to be in store at church?!
After she got finished with her pillows, she decided she wanted to go for a spin in the Cozy Coupe!
Finally we loaded up (in the real car!) and headed out to church.  It was a blur, as usual!  She ran wild in nursery and then pitched a fit in Sacrament Meeting because I wouldn't give her her banana before the Sacrament was passed!  I tried to explain to her that right after the Sacrament that she could have it, but that didn't go over well with a 1 year old!  So out we went!

Once church was all said and done, we all headed home, grabbed some lunch, and then took a good nap!  After we all got up and played for a while, Bellamy crawled up on the couch to rest for a bit.  She looks so big laying up on the couch, I just can't believe how fast she is growing!
This didn't last long though, as you know she likes to be moving!  As I headed into the kitchen to start dinner, she kept walking over to the door and saying "side, side", which means she wants to go outside!  And since Drew didn't have anything to do, he took her outside!  When she came back in, she was a complete mess!  She was covered in sand from HEAD. TO. TOE.  Drew said while they were out there that she sat down and started leaning back (something she loves to do!).  Once she figured out it was nice soft sand back there, there was no turning back!  He said she just kept doing it and then started rolling around in it!  He said she was having so much fun that he just couldn't stop her!
It sure was hard cleaning her up, but seeing that big smile on her face was TOTALLY worth it!  It was almost a sense of accomplishment on her part!  Oh well...you only live once!

No comments:

Post a Comment