
After our picture with Aunt Becky, it was time for some family pictures. Kylia was there and volunteered to be our photographer! I was glad because I was wondering how I was going to pull off a family picture with no photographer!

When Kylia got finished snapping pictures, my cousin Katheryn said she had her camera (a SUPER.NICE. camera!) and would gladly take some pictures for us too! I was so excited because I wanted some nice pictures of us at the temple and my little iPhone wasn't going to cut it! So here are some of her pictures...it was hard to choose which ones to put up on the blog, but here goes!


I LOVE the family picture of us...and I DON'T do pictures!! Thanks so much Katheryn for doing this huge favor for us!!
I'm so glad we were able to go be with Aunt Becky during this special time. We are so blessed to have her in our life and I couldn't think of anywhere we would've rather been! We love Aunt Becky so much and are thankful for all she does for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment