I ended up going to work that Friday and called her doctor and they prescribed her some medicine because they said it sounded like it could be yeast. That was definitely plausible, considering. So I left work at noon and we went home to start the medicine immediately!

Once we got home and started the little regimen, I let her play for a while before she headed down for a nap. All of her toys are kept behind a chair that sits on the edge of the living room and the kitchen. She goes back there occasionally, but usually just waits for us to bring out her toys. I guess I didn't move fast enough because she went and got them herself! I heard her pilfering and when I turned around she had gotten out Big Bird! She was so happy because he started talking to her and that she had gotten him herself! PHOTO-OP!!

She sure does love Big Bird! Thanks Te-rah and Uncle Dunk! She loves y'all so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment