Going To The Park!

The one thing I learned about this trip is that it's hard going into the temple without Drew. Since we've been married we've always walked in together, attended the same session, and walked out together. Since having Bellamy, the tables have turned and now we were about to experience a "first"!

Anyway, we decided that Drew would do a session in the morning and I would stay with Bellamy and then I would go through with Aunt Becky and he would stay with Bellamy. I met him at the temple and we traded places in the car. I gave him the rundown on Bellamy's day so far and what she would probably need while I was in the temple. And then off I went!

Since Meris and Joe were down there too, that meant Joe was keeping their girls while Drew had Bellamy. Since a session is about 2 hours, they figured they had some time to kill! So they found a park and went to play!

Everything from here on out is speculation as to what happened, as I was not there to witness it! Anyway, they get to the park and Drew got Bellamy unloaded and in her stroller. I assume she wasn't too happy with this because she wanted to be out running around, so to pacify her, he gave her his cell phone! I love watching her with our phones (as long as it isn't in her mouth!)! She will get our phones and I promise you it looks like she knows what she's doing...from texting to answering a call!


Next up Ryan came to pose for a picture with Bellamy! She is so cute to watch with Bellamy! She is always willing to share her toys with her and is always saying, "She's so cute, Jaren"! It just melts my heart to see how much Bellamy is loved by her family!


After a while Drew let Bellamy get down and play! She is still in the early stages of walking, so she will take several steps and then fall down and crawl! Which is what happened at the park!





We love watching her walk, we just get so tickled! After playtime, it was snack time! It doesn't matter if she just ate 20 minutes ago, Bellamy is ALWAYS up for a snack! So Drew brings out the goldfish and starts giving her some. He must've pulled out a Nutri-Grain bar for himself...and she wanted that too! (**if you look closely at the picture, you see a goldfish in her hand and she's going in for a bite of the breakfast bar!)


After the park they headed back to the temple to meet me! Drew also had to get Bellamy dressed in her Sunday best so we could snap some family pictures at the temple. Those are up next, so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment