So here it is February and it is unseasonably HOT. As we were getting ready to to to Hosford, I was tying to decide what to put Bellamy in, shorts or pants. Well, shorts won out and she looked as precious as she could be!


As we were driving over, I decided I'd give her a snack to hold her over until it was dinner time. So she got her cup of water and some animal crackers for the drive. I looked back to see if she needed anything else and I just busted out laughing. Here she was in her car seat holding her water, crackers, and her pig. She would not let go of that pig for anything in the world...not even food!


We definitely had a good time going to visit. It was good to see my brothers and sisters and to visit with Uncle Johnny and Aunt Dianne and Uncle Keith from Texas.
No comments:
Post a Comment