
Since Drew was attending church in Quincy on first Sunday, that gave me and Bellamy time together before he got home. So we get home and I get her changed. She has this new thing where she loves going digging in the recycle bins! After she got changed, she headed straight for them! And I guess she found what she wanted...Daddy's big styrofoam cup! So she drags it into the family room and plops down...and turns it up!


Later that afternoon we went for a ride to the park. I had just finished putting together her Cozy Coupe (which was way hard, by the way!), and I wanted her to take it out for a spin! When we got there she was super excited! She loves to be pushed around in boxes, cars...whatever!


We made it about half way around the park and she was done...she wanted to be on her feet! So she got out and went on a walk! We noticed some pretty flowers blooming so we took her over to see and smell them. She was a little hesitant at first, but soon warned up and was giving those flowers so many kisses!



And yes...she's kissing, not smelling the flowers! But we had a fun time! It was good to get out in the fresh air and let her run around the park and go for a ride in the Cozy Coupe. I foresee many more park adventures in the future!
No comments:
Post a Comment