Later That Night...

We took a ride up to Tallahassee. Drew had been wanting me to see his office space, so we took a ride up to see that and to also drop some things off there so he didn't have to do it on Monday.

After we left his office, we went to Crispers to get some dinner. I love that place! So of course, I had to get some pictures! I had put Bellamy in her little winter hat because it was quiet chilly outside and she just looked so darn precious!





Once we got inside where it was warm, we took her hat off. All she wanted to do was run wild! Drew went to the counter to place our orders and I walked around the store with Bellamy. I tell you what, she is the friendliest little girl I know! She was walking up to everybody telling them "hi!" and just waving at them! There was even a group of Auburn girls there, they weren't that nice. Every time Bellamy walked by and would say "hi!" or wave, they would just look at her. Their coach was nice though, he talked to her and shook her little hand!

We finally find a seat and wait for our food. One problem...you don't put Bellamy in a high chair pulled up to a table if you aren't going to give her some food! So to pacify her, we brought out he goldfish. In these next few pictures, I can't tell if she's happy to be eating something, or just plain mad!


After we got finished eating, we packed up and headed home. It was a busy day for all of us, so we hit the hay pretty early!

No comments:

Post a Comment