So we get up bright and early and get ready, then we go in to wake up Bellamy around 6:45 so she would have time to eat breakfast. Poor little thing. We get her up and change her, then let her wander around for a few minutes so she could wake up and would be more likely to eat good at breakfast for me. As she was walking around I caught this precious picture of her!

She looked like she was sleep walking! She was carrying around her teddy bear and her sippy cup of water and all of a sudden she just stopped and she was done! Totally going to be a LONG day for us!
After she woke up a little more, I got her dressed for church. She looked so cute wearing a new little dress she got from Te-Rah for Christmas. So I had to snap a picture and send out a quick thank you!

Like I said earlier, church was a complete blur! It's already crazy when we are only there for three hours, imagine adding an extra two hours on to that because it was branch conference! So Bellamy was done! I had fixed her a plate of food to see if I could et her to eat some lunch, but she wanted none of that! So I gave her some water out of my cup...and that was just what she wanted!! She looked so cute drinking from my big cup...photo op!!

I think it's safe to say that when we all got home, we were exhausted! We tried Bellamy one more time with some lunch, but she wanted nothing to do with it, so we just put her straight down. The only good thing about her missing her morning nap, and having to wait super long for an afternoon nap, is that she slept for a good three hours! Boy am I glad that day is over!
No comments:
Post a Comment