After she had been down for about 10 minutes, we heard her back there chirping. I didn't really think anything of it and just figured that eventually she'd put herself to sleep. This went on for a while and then finally it was quiet. Since Drew was working in the yard, I decided to take a quick little nap! So I fell asleep on the couch...heaven!
Apparently I had been asleep a little longer than I had expected, because next thing I know, we heard Bellamy back there talking and giggling! Since I was still half asleep, he said he would go get her and just bring her out to he family room. He opened the door and starts talking to her and then starts laughing and telling me to get back there and to bring my camera! So I jump up and brace myself for what was to come! I opened the door and this is what I saw...

Just to set the stage a little bit, once I get the clothes out of the dryer and into the basket, I put them on the side of her bed until I get around to folding them. Well that little stinker had pulled the unfolded clothes from the basket into her crib! That's why she was doing so much laughing and talking when we first put her down!
Once we got the clothes put back in the basket, she waddled over to find her toys. This time she found something new and was so excited! I turned the lights off and she just started laughing!




I know you can't tell what this is, but it's a turtle night light that Kylia gave her for her birthday. Once she found it, she would not put it down! Now it rides in the car with her, along with her beloved teddy bear!
No comments:
Post a Comment