Labor Day

OK, so I know I'm a little behind with this post, but at least it's going up!  For Labor Day, we did a WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING!!  We slept late (well, Drew and Bellamy did...I didn't!) and just enjoyed the day together!  For our fun family outing, we rode down to Mashes Sands beach and took a little walk.  We didn't get in the water, not even our feet, simply because that is not the prettiest of the Florida beaches!  But the walk was nice and Bellamy loved the feel of the wind in her hair!
After we left the beach part, we walked down the dock near the boat landing.  Funny story...when Drew and I first started dating we went down to Mashes Sands to watch a firework show that Drew's friend Pete was putting on.  We also rode down to this dock and carved our initals into it, you know, the middle school DV/JS thing!  Well, a couple of months later a hurricane blew threw and messed up the dock.  A little while after that, we went back down there to see if our initials surrived, but we couldn't get to it!  So we took this opportunity to have a look!  Unfortunately when the hurricane came threw, they had to rebuild the dock and it looked like they had placed new boards on top of our special spot.  Oh well, we're still standing strong!


After we left Mashes Sands, we headed home.  While Bellamy was exploring around the house, she found some new spoons back in her toy bin and just had to have them!  So I opened them up and used it as an opportunity for some pictures!  Here are the results for your viewing pleasure!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment