Sheer Genius

Last Sunday after church, I took Bellamy and we came on home, while Drew had to stay late for a meeting.  She had just eaten during Sunday School and I knew she wasn't going to be hungry when we got home, so I got her changed and just let her play around on the floor.  I got her out some toys and just plopped them on the floor so I could go pump.  As I'm winding up my session, Drew comes in and starts asking me why I lined up Bellamy's toys.  I just started laughing because I only half heard him!  He asks me again and so I look toward her toys and they are all in a straight line, like so...


I PROMISE I had NOTHING to do with this!  I had been sitting on the couch pumping the entire time!  At first I thought Drew did it, but he swears he didn't!  Therefore, I think it's safe to say...we have a GENIUS on our hands!!  At least we like to think so! :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment