After we got home from Mashes Sands, I decided since I had a little energy that I would do the floors. It's VERY rare that I have energy these days, so I took advantage of it! If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know how I always talk about how Bellamy loves to be right up next to us and in the kitchen...today was no exception! But that's hard to handle when you are trying to sweep and mop the floor! So we set up a barricade and I went to work!
As I was mopping, Bellamy was trying her darndest to get to me! Looking back, I should've gotten it on video, but I wasn't thinking! Anyway it went a little something like this...
BLOCKED...
GOING AROUND...
TIGHT SQUEEZE...
ALMOST THERE...
STUCK!!
She was so funny! And so determined to get in the kitchen! I hope this stubborn determination is not a sign of what's to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment