First off, we went to Britt's party! We had a blast! It was a Birttish Invasion theme, where they served "fish and chips", pasta salad, and cake. I didn't get any pictures, but a fun time was had by all! Her party was during Bellamy's nap time, so needless to say she didn't get one! Which is fine, just makes for a cranky baby later on!
After we left party 1, we had to go run some errands. Bellamy was able to take a QUICK nap while we did that, about 10-15 minutes to be exact! After our running around, we headed over to Drew's parents house for party 2. Once we got there, we fed Bellamy and put her down upstairs and I went to pump. As I was fixing to head downstairs I heard her sqawking! So I stuck my head in the door and she was standing up in the crib just a smiling! So I swooped her up and we headed on downstairs.
Once we got downstairs, we ate some grub and then the real fun started...we got Bellamy dressed for her first dip in the pool!! Here are some pictures of this monumental event!
Getting ready! Poor little thing...I had to STUFF her into this suit!!
Drew has been trying to get her in the water for at least 4 months, but I was never there with my camera, so we had to wait!
Going in...
I think she likes it!
Pure joy!
Here is the video that documents her first swim! I wish I would have recorded the whole time because she was putting her face in the water and everything! My little dare devil! Can't wait until she can hit up the roller coasters with me!
After...still grinning from ear-to-ear!
After our quick swim in the pool, it was time for presents. I had a few that I wanted to upload, but this one turned out the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment