Sunday Best

The Sunday before Christmas was so super busy for us!  But at this time of year, you just kind of expect it!

We started off our Sunday by going to church with Nana and Pop.  And can you believe that I didn't get a picture?!  I was so upset once I finally remembered.  Anyway, Bellamy looked super cute as usual, sporting her new dress she got from Nana and Pop for her birthday.  Unfortunately we didn't get to stay the whole time because we were having Shuler Family Christmas Pictures that afternoon and we wanted Bellamy to have somewhat of a nap!  So after sacrament meeting, we headed out to put Bellamy down for a nap!

At 3:00 the whole Shuler sibling clan, with their families, gathered out at Southwood for pictures.  Ms. Jamie Longfellow met us out there to do the honors.  I wish I had some pictures to post, but they aren't ready yet, so I'll just have to do a separate post on that later on!  We had a blast though and it was fun spending time with everybody!

After pictures, we headed over to the Swearingen's so that Drew could see his friend Eric.  It was nice to see them, as it's been a while since they've seen each other!  Here are a few shots of our visit with them.

Top Left:  Sandy Swearingen, Drew, and Callie Swearingen.  Bottom Right:  Pete Klappas, Eric Swearingen, Drew, Rob Swearingen, and Amber Klappas
 Bellamy and Kaitlyn Swearingen playing in the leaves...
 Eric Swearingen and Drew
We sure had fun seeing all the Swearingens!  Once we got home we were all tuckered out and ready to hit the sack...so we did just that!  Can't believe it's almost Christmas Eve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment