This year Kiera, Terah and Duncan, and Kylia and BB hosted the first annual Cousins Christmas Party. They were going to babysit all the cousins while the moms and dads did their last minute Christmas shopping. What a treat! But let me start with the first part of the day and then we'll get to the party!
On Saturday morning Drew went to have breakfast with his sisters. Know what that meant?! YAY...time for me and Bellamy! So I did a little documenting of our day! Here she is eating breakfast...
Next up she wanted to feed Jim. This is something that she and Drew do, so I just let it be their thing. Here she is telling Jim "good morning" and then giving him kisses...
It seems like I never have any energy to clean. When the weekend comes we are either loaded down with other things or all I want to do is veg. Today was different though, I seemed to have the energy I needed to get stuff done! So I dusted the house and then cleaned the kitchen. Before I did the floors I wanted to disassemble Bellamy's dinner chair and clean it up completely...this way I could just wipe all the stuck on food straight to the floor! Once I did this, she wanted her seat. Not to eat, but to watch TV! That kept her occupied, so I was good with it!
Shortly after it was time for her nap. So down she went and back to work I went! When she woke up it was time for she and I to head to Tallahassee for the party! When I got up there I dropped her off and me and Meris went and did our running around! When we got back, it looked like they had had a ball! They made a snowman Christmas ornament, a cookie plate for Santa, and some yummy cookies and cupcakes! Here are several shots of their fun time!
And then here's the group shot...
OK...so looking at these now, I see that I may have duplicated a picture or two, oh well! After the party we all went to eat at The Leaning Tower of Pizza. We all had a ball! It was so much fun being together. It's very rare that all seven siblings and their kids are together at one time and in one place!
Thanks Kiera, Terah, Duncan, Kylia, and Brian for hosting this wonderfully fun Christmas party! And for the cookies and cupcakes...they were quiet delish!
No comments:
Post a Comment