Thursday when I dropped Bellamy off at Nana and Pop's house, she wasn't too happy. She cried when I left, which completely broke my heart. So a little later in the morning, I sent a text to check on her. Pop responded that they were "getting ready to read about the Grinch. She is giggly and happy. Think she is excited about her birthday." Along with that text, he sent me a picture!
When I got there that afternoon, they told me the following story took place, which would explain the picture that Pop sent me later that afternoon. Pop said that he'd been participating in a webinar that afternoon and then started talking on the phone. He said he could hear Bellamy at the bottom of the stairs saying "Pop, gibberish, Lee, gibberish, Pop, etc.". Finally he stuck his head out the door and asked if she needed him, and she said yes. Then he asked her if she wanted to go for a walk, and she again said yes. He then told her that "they needed to go get her ______" and he just stopped. And she said jacket!! So they got her jacket and off they went!
What a little cutie! And thanks for all the stories and picture updates Pop! Keep'em coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment