Later That Day...


After I got Bellamy from Nana and Pop's, it was OFFICIALLY time to start her birthday!  Usually on the way home she will ask for a cookie or a cracker, so why would today be any different!  And since it was her birthday weekend, I obliged and passed her one back!  As she shoved the last piece in her mouth, she said, "more cookies, please".  When I turned around to look at her, she had cookie crumbles falling out of her mouth, so I just had to snap a picture!


And since it was her birthday weekend...I gave her another one!

After we got home and played for a while, she went over and grabbed her Nativity Scene.  She brought it over to the coffee table and laid out all the pieces.  Then climbed on up and commenced putting it back together!

 Since all the Little People have holes in the bottom, she tried putting every single one of them up on the angel's post...animals included!  And when I gave her the angel to put up there, she cried and pulled it off!

What a little stinker!  She's growing up too fast for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment