Daddy


Sometime last week Drew and Mr. Lee went to see The Hobbit.  Which is completely fine with me, because then that means Bellamy and I get to have some time together!  And I totally cherish that!  But when this happens, I always snap pictures for Drew so he can see his little girl (and mostly remind him of what he's missing out on!).

Used to on the way Bellamy would just sit back in her seat and talk to me while she watching her signing videos, but here recently she wants to play with my phone.  And I usually relent, it's not that big of a deal!  She has a game on there called "Doodle Buddy".  It's kind of like a magna doodle type game and she just loves it!  And anytime she hits one of the stamps, it makes a noise.  Anyway, on the way she was playing this game and had made a pretty picture.  So I edited it just a tad and sent it to Drew!
How sweet is that?!?!  Next up she wanted to jump.  This is another thing she thoroughly enjoys...makes me wonder why we didn't get her a trampoline for Christmas and call it a day.  Oh well!  So I pulled her mattress out to the family room and let her have some fun!
She had a blast and I loved my time with her!  Drew was sad he missed her, but he had fun hanging out with his dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment