2 Year Appointment


I can't believe it's already been 2 whole years since this little stinker came into our lives!  It's been awesome! So once she hit 2, we headed on over to Dr. Bunnell's office and got our checkup!  Here are her stats:

Height:  34 1/4 inches (55%)
Weight:  28lbs 7 oz (75%)
Head Circumference:  48 1/2 inches (that's pretty big...poor thing!)

So all-in-all...she's pretty perfect!  She's a little leery of doctors, probably because it seems like everytime she goes they are sticking her with a needle, but this time she did pretty good!  Dr. Bunnell listened to her heart (she told him it went "boom boom"), lungs, checked her reflexes, pulse, etc.  She really took to the reflex test and even played with his reflex hammer!
 
After she got bored with the reflex hammer, she recognized the sink and wanted to wash her hands.  Once we washed her hands one time...that was it.  She wanted to do it over and over and over and over...you get the point.  When I told her that we couldn't do that, she got her feelings hurt and gave me this face...
Poor little sweetheart!  We quickly finished up with the doctor and our shots and headed on our merry way! Now that she's two, she only has to go to the doctor once a year, unless she gets sick...YAY!!  Which also means no more shots for a year, except her annual flu shot...DOUBLE YAY!!

When we got home that night I decided to cook some shepherds pie for dinner.  Bellamy loves to be in the kitchen so she wanted me to pick her up while I was cooking.  Luckily Drew came home as I was cooking and picked her up so she could see what was going on.  She looked for a while, then noticed Drew's jacket and wanted to put it on.  So he did!
Then she wanted to cook again!  I had just poured the beef gravy into my meat and vegetables, so Drew asked her if she wanted some gravy.  Of course she did!  Who doesn't want gravy?!?!  So she ate a bite and loved it!  Then we couldn't get the can away from her!
She was in heaven!  Now I can just ask if she wants gravy and she'll eat anything I put in front of her!  I know this little trick won't last long, but I'm going to use it while I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment