Since this was the Sunday before Thanksgiving, I decided I needed to dress Bellamy in her most autumn-y/Thanksgiving-y dress I could find! But first we have to kick off the morning with our breakfast shot for daddy! Here is Bellamy enjoying a nice big bowl of cheese grits and eggs!
Like I've said before, it's getting harder and harder to get her to pose for a picture! Believe it or not, the only way I can get somewhat of a smile is if I tell her to say "Hey Terah"!! She only does this because she thinks she is getting to make a movie for Terah! So here are a few outtakes!
This is about the best pose I could get from here when she's not yelling for Terah! :)
I think her outfit turned out cute! The only problem is she is looking too big!! I can't believe my baby girl is going to be 2 soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment