We use this same ointment at home and Bellamy thinks Dr. Smith looks just like Pop!! Everytime we put it on her she says "Pop". Finally the doctor came in and Bellamy was not having it! She tried to listen to her heart and lungs and Bellamy just cried. I finally got her to calm down by getting her to tell the doctor what her heart says...boom boom. Everytime she put the stethoscope on her I would ask her what her heart says and she would say boom boom! Then came the ears. The dreaded ears. I thought breastfeeding was supposed to help with this, but I guess not in my case. She ended up having a slight infection for which we got a prescription for IF she needed it. And lastly came the dreaded flu shot. Poor little thing! Luckily she didn't cry long and we got a sticker as we left! Now it was back to Nana and Pop's for Bellamy and back to work for me. :(
After I got off work, I went back to pick her up and head home! As we were driving she kept saying "daddy, daddy", so I asked her if she wanted to take a picture for daddy. She said yes and this was our picture...
SCORE...what a perfect pose! What a sweet little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment