Sick Day

When Tuesday rolled around, we got dressed and headed up to Tallahassee.  I dropped Bellamy off at Nana and Pop's and then headed to work.  As I pulled into my parking space I got the dreaded text..."Bellamy just threw up".  Not what I wanted to hear for a lot of reasons.  We decided to hold out going to get her for the time being.  Then at about 8:45 the call came.  They had put her down for a nap, heard her crying, went in to check on her, and there was throw up all in her bed.  Bless her heart.  I left and went to take my angel home.

When we got home, I was able to get her to eat a little soup and drink some Gatorade.  As we were eating lunch, she wanted to watch movies...AKA movies of her!  So I decided to turn the camera around and snap some pictures!  Here is one of the pictures we sent to Drew.
I know she doesn't look sick and believe me, she wasn't acting sick either.  Then 5:30 rolled around and it hit.  She threw up again.  And then again at 6:30.  Bless her little heart.  We put her to bed a little earlier that night and hoped for the best.  We shall see how all of this unfolds!

No comments:

Post a Comment