Orlando

So I was assigned to go to Orlando for work, for 4 days. What was I going to do? This would be my FIRST time away from Bellamy...ever! I may have missed her bedtime routine, but I was always there when she woke up the next morning. Now Drew on the other hand, I had spent many nights away from him since he worked the road, so that I could handle! But Bellamy...this was going to be tough!

So I made Drew and Pop promise me lots of pictures and FaceTime at night! Let's see how I faired!

Tuesday:

















Wednesday:

















Thursday:














On Friday I headed home! Headed home to get my girl! I went straight there! She was so excited to see me!! When I got there and grabbed her I didn't want to let her go...and thankfully she didn't want to be let go either!

I will say that we did FaceTime several times, and it was harder then I thought! She could "see" me but I wasn't there! She would start crying and go looking for me, so we would just have to hang up! Oh well, at least I got to see her!

I must say that they held good on their promise of lots of pictures! Leaving was hard, but seeing her everyday made it manageable! Hopefully we won't have to do this again for a LLLLOOOONNNNGGGG time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment