Labor Day

I LOVE holidays! Especially when I get off work and get to spend the whole day with my sweet girl!

After Bellamy ate breakfast, I decided to grab a bite...lo and behold, that meant round 2 for Bellamy! And she made sure she got EVERY.THING. out of my cereal bowl!








Love this kid!

Next up we decided to do some cleaning. The first thing we did was move some of et baby stuff out to the shed. Unfortunately when she saw it go, she decided it might be something she could be interested in! And that she was...have a look!











We didn't do much the rest of the day but be lazy! And it was great! I did clean the entire house and Drew got out in the yard a bit. All-in-all, it was a fun day!

Now to prepare for the upcoming work week...my first time traveling with work! And to top it off...my FIRST TIME EVER AWAY FROM BELLAMY! How am I going to handle this?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment