My First Ponytail!

The other day Bellamy experienced another first...her first ponytail! Since she came out, all but bald, I wondered if this day would ever come. And it finally did and it was PRECIOUS!!

We had just gotten home and she kept saying "side, side" (which means outside), so I decided to try to put her hair up to keep her somewhat cool. It was adorable!








She looked so grown up it broke my heart! Now I know it's not a PERFECT pony, but it's the best I could do with her squirming and crying! Anyway, off we went to play!


Since it had just rained the day before the dirt was nice and packed down. But if you know Bellamy, then you know she's going to find the blackest dirt...and then have fun! And that's exactly what she did! She had a blast just kicking her little legs and digging in the dirt!














And with this precious face, how could you get upset?!


When she got up we decided that she just needed to be rinsed off outside because no amount of dusting off was going to get her clean! So we got her down to her diaper, unrolled tho hose, and began washing! However, all she wanted to do was drink the water!

Luckily we got her cleaned up and then back inside without too big of an ordeal! She sure keeps us smiling and we love her to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment