So we get there and get checked in and wait for our name to be called. Bellamy had a blast playing with the toy and the other little girl in the waiting room. Once we got called we got her undressed and headed to get her measurements. Here's where I thought the hubby would be beneficial. As I was wrangling with her to keep her still, I missed how long she was...and Drew missed it too...doing nothing!! I did catch that she weighed 26.4lbs, which is a pretty good size!
Next we went back to the room and waited for Dr. Bunnell. Here is a picture of her as we waited!

She just had to bring in her teddy and the only other thing that would grab her attention...my phone! She was all good with this until the shot came. Luckily she only had to get one so she recovered pretty quickly. I found out its pretty amazing how fast a princess sticker can turn those tears in to a smile! This was Drew's first time dealing with a shot, so I think he took it harder then she did!
We really enjoyed our visit with Dr. Bunnell. He actually came in, sat down, got to know us a little bit, and talked to us. There was no rushing, quick responses or anything! It was so nice! I totally look forward to our future visits with him!
HAPPY 18 MONTHS BABY GIRL!
No comments:
Post a Comment