Sunday Best

Here is Bellamy in her third Easter dress (we bought her one and then Terah bought her two that she found!).
I loved this dress!  I mean, she always looks cute, but I couldn't wait for her to wear this one!  Here are a couple of other shots I got of her in this cute little outfit.

Since I'm in nursery, I feel like I never really get anything out of church.  I mean, I'm sure I do on some level, but by the time Sacrament rolls around, Bellamy and I both feel like this...
Tired, hungry, and ready to get in some comfortable clothes!  Thankfully by the time we reached this point it was almost time to go home!

Later that day we were supposed to feed the missionaries.  Just my luck I had forgotten an item or two that I needed, so Drew and Bellamy ran up to the store to get it for me.  When they came back, Bellamy had both hands full...one with a tootsie pop and the other with a dumdum sucker.  This was not good!  My mind immediately took me back to the last time she went to Winn Dixie and the cashier gave her a blow pop and it was a nightmare trying to pry it out of that cute little hand! When they got inside, she wouldn't even touch her toys...the only toy she wanted was those suckers!

Luckily we finally got them away from her!  I have a fear that one day when she finally gets the good sweet stuff, she is going to go nuts!  Hopefully not, but that's my projection for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment