By the time Sunday rolled around, Bellamy was still feeling puny. When I got her up for church and took her in to change her diaper, she just laid there. When I got finished she just rolled over and kept her head down. We felt her cheeks and they felt a little warm, so I decided to stay home with her. It was just sad. She wouldn't eat but a few bites of breakfast and then just wanted to lay on her pillows on the couch.
When Drew got home after church he sent out this cute little e-mail. He said that Chris was visiting Crawfordville today and that he had brought a little surprise! Drew was so excited to get to see Kate and spend time with them at church!
When Bellamy got up from her nap, she seemed to be doing better. Her cheeks didn't feel warm and she ate some lunch, a tiny bit, but lunch nonetheless! While Drew grabbed a quick nap, Bellamy had some more fun with my phone.
Feeling good didn't last too long though. After Drew got up from his nap a little while later, she just wanted to snuggle on the couch again.
It was so sweet! She just stayed there wrapped up in her daddy's arms! I sure do hate when she feels bad, but all this snuggling is something we completely cherish!
No comments:
Post a Comment