As Drew was setting up, I decided to take some cute little pictures. Since she couldn't go outside with him, she took her movies over to the kitchen and tried to get in to those.
Once he came back inside, it was on! And she was ready to head out the door!
When she finally got out there, she was in heaven! She went right over to it and started playing in the water! Here's a little video I got of her starting off. Yes, some scenes could probably be considered abuse and I'm so sorry! At least I rescued her while her daddy just sat there and laughed!
When she got finished playing in the dirt, she went to visit the puppies. She even showed them how she could fold her arms. She's such a reverent child!
After their constant barking, she quickly became bored with them and she went back to the water to play. As she was playing I caught another cute little video of her...
We sure are glad she's finally feeling better! We had so much fun playing out in the sprinkler and can't wait to do it again...or maybe head to the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment