After a few minutes of resting, she decided she needed to go get in to some trouble. So she did just that! She went pilfering through the recycle bin to see what she could find!
After playtime, a nap, lunch, and more playtime, it was time to get dressed and head to Bristol. So we all got ready and I couldn't help but snap this cute little picture of my baby girl. I have to ask though, is there ever a picture where she isn't chewing on her hairbrush?!?! Who cares, it's still adorable!
Even though we were tired at the end of the day, it was good to get over and spend some more time with my family. We laughed, cried, shared stories, and ate enough food to feed an army! I'm glad that we have such a close knit family, it helps to have people to lean on when the times get tough.



No comments:
Post a Comment