Lunch Date

On Wednesday Mr. Lee had a dentist appointment and Mrs. Nancy had somewhere she had to be, so they needed me or Drew to come watch Bellamy for a little while.  I gladly jumped at the opportunity to go spend some time with my baby during the day.  So at lunchtime I headed out to Winthrop Park to meet Mr. Lee and get my little angel. 

After he left we went walking around.  I noticed there was a play park behind the tennis courts, so we headed that way.  There were so many kids out there!  I was watching Bellamy's face the whole time and she just couldn't keep her eyes off the other kids!  When I tried to get a picture of her, she was always looking off watching them play.

We started out our play date at the swings.  She loves the swings!  When I put her in and gave her her first push, she started squealing!


When she had had enough of swinging we moved over to this little bicycle contraption thing.  Trust me, she had fun riding this, but with all the other kids to watch, she just couldn't take her eyes off of them!

Next up on our list was the slide.  I personally love slides, so this was a given!  She looked like such a big girl sitting up there by herself that I just had to capture the moment!  But still, staring off at the other kids and NOT looking at me!

After we had our fill of the slides, I let her walk up the little playground toy.  She was so cute!  She was taking those steps like a big girl.  I loved this next picture.  They had a funny mirror at one of the turns and I was fast enough to catch this little face!
I sure did have a ball with my little baby.  She was so much fun to watch and just hang out with!  I would TOTALLY give up my lunch nap for her any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment