All Better...

And ready to go home with her friends!

Thursday when I took Bellamy to Nana and Pop's, I noticed that I had left her teddy bear in the rental car.  Shame on me.  To try and make it better, I grabbed another bear from her toy box to see if that would work, but she had it on the floor before we hit the pavement!  Drew, however, was determined to get it back!  So once the dealership opened, he called to see if they still had the rental car there and asked Daniel to go grab it for us (seriously, this guy probably HATES us!).  He did, so Drew went by and picked it up during the day. 

After work I went to go get Bellamy and share the good news!  But I felt bad since she didn't have anybody riding home with her in the backseat.  Luckily Nana and Pop let us borrow Red.  Red is a cabbage patch kid that rides shotgun with Bellamy in the stroller while she and Pop go for a walk.  She also plays with Red inside, so she was quiet happy for her to come home with us!
When we finally got home, Drew met us at the door with Teddy.  Bellamy was so happy to see him!  She grabbed him from Drew and just gave him a big squeeze.  Boy, I sure do wish I would've gotten a picture of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment