Merry Christmas!

I can't believe my baby just celebrated her SECOND Christmas with us!! Every time I would go to the store and see "baby's first Christmas" items, I would think to myself that I just had to have that for her! But then it would hit me like a ton of bricks...it's not her first Christmas!

After our big Christmas Eve festivities, we decided to head home so we could do Christmas with Bellamy on Christmas morning! This was a lot of fun, but my poor baby was so tired! We woke her up around 7:30am (after going to bed close to 11:30pm!) and wanted to do presents before we left for church in Hosford. She had no clue what was going on! All she wanted to do was get her fingers, her blanket, and her bed back!


Luckily she was a trooper! I called Terah so that we could FaceTime and she could watch Bellamy open her presents! Only one problem...she was so tired so I ended up opening them again! She didn't even want to play with them after I opened them because she was so tired!

After presents, we got her dressed for church and headed back to Hosford! I totally wanted a picture of her on Christmas in her Christmas dress...but that didn't happen. So here's to next year!

After church we went over to Uncle Joe's for lunch with the Shuler family. There was so much food there and Bellamy loved trying everything I would let her! After dinner she got to go for a ride (really she just posed for a picture!) on Uncle Joe's gator. This picture is courtesy of Becky's blog because I didn't have my camera!


Finally it was time to head home! It had been such a whirlwind of a weekend for Bellamy (and us!), that on the way home...she passed out again!


I love the holidays, but sometimes it's nice when they come to an end because things settle back down to normal! Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment