HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I can't believe it is 2012 already!! Wasn't the world supposed to be over by now? We are supposed to have flying cars too, right? None of that in our neck of the woods! Which is a good thing...except the flying car, I could REALLY use one of those!

Anyway, New Years day fell on Sunday this year, so this post is replacing my usual Sunday Best. Here's my little girl all dolled up in a dress we got her for her birthday. I love this little dress! Especially since it has little tights with it that have Mary Jane's on the feet! She can't take those off! I love the bottom picture! That face is classic Bellamy!











Since it fell on Sunday, that meant we only had to go to sacrament meeting, which is only an hour and ten minutes, instead of our normal 3 hour church! This is pretty much the greatest thing ever because it will give Bellamy an extra "normal" day this week!

Hope everybody has a happy and prosperous new year!

1 comment:

  1. I love ALL the pictures! That little bundle is too cute!! Give her kisses for me!!!

    ReplyDelete