Christmas Shopping

The week of Christmas Bellamy had her 1 year checkup, so before going to the doctor, we decided to do some Christmas shopping! So I got her dressed and we left a little early to see what kind of deals we could score. We first hit Kohls where we found some shirts for daddy and a couple of onesies for Bellamy. I must admit it was hard to not show her what she was getting! But somehow I managed!


Next up we went to Marshall's and maybe Old Navy...but I don't honestly remember, as that was so long ago!

Then it was time for the dreaded doctor visit. She weighed in at 23lbs and was 29 1/4 inches long! My baby girl is growing to fast! She also got 2 shots...yuck! The first shot she just looked at the nurse like she was crazy...not a peep! The second shot, it hit her what was going on, so she went to wailing! I felt so bad! But she's always a trooper for me! I will say it helped having a snack to distract her!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Bellz...wish there was a video of that first shot!!

    ReplyDelete