Smile for Daddy!

Saturday was a busy day around our house!  We woke up in the morning and headed over to Blountstown to do pictures with Niki, then we visited Aunt Tee-rah, and then finally made it back home!  Once we got home, Bellamy was pooped!  We fed her and put her to bed, then started working on our chores...boo!  I went grocery shopping while Drew stayed home and cleaned the bathroom...double boo!

Anyway, by the time I got back, she was still sound asleep!  I finished unloading the groceries and Drew left to go play golf with Garet and Joe.  Shortly after he left, she woke up and was ready to eat!  So I fixed her lunch, we sat in the bumbo, and she gobbled it down!  Since Bellamy loves to be on the floor, I always have her sit there an extra 10 minutes or so after eating so she doesn't spit up all over the floor.  While she was waiting, I snapped a picture for Drew.
After she digested, I put her in her jumper so I could finish putting up the groceries.  At that point, I decided another picture would be appropriate...
Simply because I have learned, you can NEVER have too many pictures of your little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment