Shopping!

I love the fact that I have so many neices!  Not only because they are so much fun, but also because they have lots of good clothes!  The other day I was able to go "shopping" at Meris' for some new clothes for Bellamy.  She was picking B up for me and I had beat her there, which meant one thing...free range!!  It kind of reminded me of the game Supermarket Sweep, if any of you remember that one!  I went through Britts closest and grabbed pretty much everything she had in 6-12 months...dresses, shoes...you name it!!

Once we got home, I couldn't wait to put the little shoes on Bellamy.  She's not a big fan of them, but I figured she needs to get used to them now, because I will not have my baby running around with no shoes on!  After I finally got them on her, she just looked at them and then at me...kind of like, hmmm, get these off of me, please!  Then she crawled over to me, as if I didn't already understand what that look on her face meant!  But she was a good sport for a few minutes!  Hopefully she'll get used to them soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment