Sleepy

Sunday mornings are never a good day for us.  Bellamy is on such a schedule that when she gets off, she can easily turn into Ms. Cranky Pants!  For starters, she wakes up later than usual (8:00, instead of 5:00) and then she misses her morning nap because we're at church.  So every Sunday I try to feed her during Sunday School so that she will sleep through Sacrament Meeting...but that hardly ever works, so we just do what we can to keep her quiet!

This past Sunday it actually worked!  Drew fed her as I taught my seminary class and by the time she was done, she could hardly hold her head up to burp!  So he passed her to me and I put her to sleep!  As we moved into Sacrament meeting I was so scared she was going to wake up because of all the noises/talking, but she didn't!  I secretly thought...this is going to be great!  Next we find our seat and the meeting starts...still asleep!  She was starting to get heavy on me the way I was holding her, so Drew suggested I lay her down on the pew, which I did.  (I know that the next thing is sooooo irreverent, but it had to be done!  She just looked too cute laying there!)  So out comes my phone and snap goes the pictures!



Needless to say, this didn't last long!  Once she realized she was no longer in my arms, she started fussing!  Then she went from fussing to laughing, to wide awake in 10 seconds flat!  Typical Bellamy!

No comments:

Post a Comment