Beach Baby!

Drew has been BEGGING me for eons to take him back down to the beach.  So far I had been able to come up with every excuse in the book not to go!  On Saturday the 11th, I finally caved and we decided to take a drive down to St. George Island. 

Since we went down there primarily to exercise, we decided that we needed to get that out of the way first.  After finishing our run/walk, it was time to play for just a few minutes, as it was getting really late!  So we ran down to the beach and introduced Bellamy to the water!  At first she was a little skeptical!  We would hold her down at the sand/water and she would instinctively draw her legs back up! 





 Once she realized it was like a giant bathtub, she was happy as a clam!!  We definitely can't wait to get back down there and watch her play again!

This picture was my idea...but since I was holding the baby, I guess Drew will get credit for it!

Drew and Bellamy, Saturday, June 11, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment