Visitors

After having a child of my own, I've come to realize that people don't care about YOU anymore, they only care about the BABY!  Now I know that's not entirely true...but I would venture to say at least mostly true!  After we got home, Bellamy had lots of little visitors come see her.

Over the weekend, she was able to meet her Uncle Rhett and Aunt Leena and her little cousins Helaman, Cannon, and Olivia. 
That Sunday, Meris, Kylia, Ryan and Brittyn came down and brought dinner, visited, helped us straighten up, and catch up on some MUCH NEEDED sleep!

 Ryan...being sweet, as usual!
Aunt Becky made Bellamy a hat, so Kylia and Meris decided to play dress up with the girls!

The following week, Aunt Beth came over with her girls.  They had a blast holding Bellamy.  It's always so sweet to see a child hold a baby...they all look so natural!



No comments:

Post a Comment