When Saturday rolled around, I could barley contain myself...they were on their way! So I unpacked as many boxes as I could to help the time pass faster! Finally my phone rang around 4:00 and Drew said they were close. He also said that his Mom and Dad were going to be coming without him...his car stopped as he pulled off I-75 about 10 minutes from the house. I was worried, but he called work and got it taken care of! Next thing I know, everybody was here and I was so excited! We had a good (although short) visit with Nana and Pop.
That next week We decided to keep Bellamy home with me and let her adjust to Ft. Myers before putting her in daycare. This was going to kill me! First I got up and started working at like 3:30 in the morning just so I could get the majority of my right hours in for the day before she woke up. We had a blast! Here's some of our pictures for the week!
Here we are playing inside and at our local park...

Next up she's working with me! We had just watched an episode of Curious George where he had a pen in his ear and she just ha to do it too!

Here we are at Lakes Park. This is a super nice park just around the corner from the house!

Here she is reading her Book of Mormon and helping me work...again!

Next up we're just playing an eating some snacks...apparently chocolate!

On Wednesday of that week we went for a checkup to get her papers for daycare. She was so excited...I have yet to figure out why!

We had a blast and I'm so glad she (ok, both of them!) are here with me now! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment