Silly Chick!

When General Conference rolls around and we have to sit inside for hours at a time, I always feel guilty because Bellamy wants to go outside and play, but I know we need to watch conference.  So after the last session on Saturday night, we took a ride to the store and went to the park.  We didn't get to stay long because Drew had Priesthood session, but at least we got to get out of the house!

After Drew left we grabbed a bite to eat and then decided to eat some ice cream too...and be irreverent and snap a picture for Drew while he was at the church!

When it was time to go to bed the only way I could get Bellamy to get in the bath was if I promised to let her wear her "monkey jammies"...I caved!

This little girl just always keep me smiling..most of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment