Once we got ready, we emptied out her piggy bank into a sandwich bag. I tried to get her to hold them for a picture, but I guess it was just too heavy!

She tried her hardest, but it was just too much! Once we got to Wal-Mart we headed straight to the coin counter. Bellamy had a BLAST using this thing! One it was all said and counted, she had almost $15.00!! I was in shock! I thought of taking a cut, but I couldn't do that to her! So we got our groceries (including a new pair of pj's) and we headed home. Shortly after we got home it was nap time, so down she went!
After she got up she found that we were cleaning her pack-and-play and getting it ready for our trip, so she just had to help!

She is such a big helper! After dinner it was time for a lesson on tithing. All that day we had asked her if she was going to give Heavenly Father and Jesus some of her money. At first she said "no", then she changed her answer to "yes" (that's what I thought!)! We kept asking her throughout the day to see if it ever changed...thankfully it stayed at yes! So we sat down and she helped Drew fill out her tithing slip and put her money and slip in the envelope. She did want to take it out, but eventually she realized it was staying in the envelope!

She is such a sweetheart! She was so excited to give it to President Tucker the next day!
No comments:
Post a Comment