Birthday Continued...

After we got home from Brittyn's party on Saturday, Drew decided he wanted to go for a ride.  So out to Sopchoppy we went!  They have a nice little park out there, so we hopped out an let Bellamy play for a while.  After we played, we took a walk out on the dock...actually Bellamy RAN down the entire thing, so I had to run to keep up with her!  Drew videoed that, but there's no reason that needs to make it on the blog!  I digress.  Once I finally caught up with her and we turned around to head back, she wanted me I carry her.  TYPICAL!  But I didn't, as she needed to continue to run herself out!  Once we made it back to Drew, we stopped for some pictures!

When we finally got loaded back up in the car, we decided to drive over to Panacea and grab a bite to eat.  We had some good seafood to continue our celebration of Drew and then we called it a night!

Even though we didn't get to celebrate like we wanted, we hope you had an awesome birthday Drew an we both love you so much! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment